Wish to donate Pan am Items,
Memorabilia, or artifacts?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the value of my items tax deductible?
- Yes. Pan Am Museum Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, thus the fair market value of your donated materials is generally tax deductible.
- Does Pan Am Museum Foundation provide an appraisal for my items?
- We regretfully can not. Due to our standing as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, The Internal Revenue Service regards providing a monetary value for an item as a conflict of interest.
- Understand we are a growing museum, not all items donated can be exhibited immediately.
- We at the museum treasure all and any Pan Am Memorabilia & Items.
- We are working towards showing "Personal Artifacts & Photographs" and other exhibits.
- We photograph and display many donated items on our social media pages & here on the website.